|By Business Wire||
|February 13, 2013 02:44 PM EST||
Grab Media, a leading premium video distribution company that improves video engagement by connecting web video clips from a wide collection of professional sources and brand-name advertisers to ideal viewers, today announced the introduction of the GrabPress Video Plugin for WordPress, a single click plugin that allows website publishers on the WordPress platform to video drive engagement and revenue on their sites.
“GrabPress has made it easy for us to curate free video clips on our sites. The integration of web video clips into WordPress saves us several hours per week. Now we have more time to work on other important projects to grow our audience,” said Kim Martin, Editor-in-Chief for Snakkle.com and BestmomsTV.com.
With 58 million websites using WordPress and over 100,000 new accounts created daily, WordPress has become the CMS of choice for websites of all sizes. The integration of WordPress with Grab Media’s fully licensed web video clips with over a half million assets enables all assets of the content catalog-including the video titles, descriptions, keywords, and preview images to be published along with the free video clips, or to be leveraged in content promotional themes and widgets.
“All web publishers – from the mid-tail to major media company websites – are embracing web video clips as a way to engage their audiences, and to monetize video more effectively. This WordPress plugin is just one more opportunity we have to serve our publishers great content and expand our own reach through their platform,” said Alvin Bowles, CEO of Grab Media.
With the GrabPress Plugin for WordPress web publishers can get up and running in less than 10 minutes and receive the following capabilities:
- Choose precisely what you want from our library of over 500k free video clips.
- Automate the creation of posts containing free video clips each day based on keywords.
- Create more video engagement and increase the value of each page views.
- Immediate intelligence about free video clips with no coding, modification, or IT involvement.
- Insight into video engagement reporting by tying their Grab Media account to the GrabPress plugin.
“This plugin helps us drive video monetization. Our page views are more valuable with the revenue contribution video advertising provides, plus we’ve found that the more free video clips we post, the higher our video engagement metrics, which ultimately leads to more page views,” said Declan Carney, BlueLink Marketing group.
The GrabPress Video Plugin providing free video clips to WordPress users is available now for free. For more information please visit: Grab Media to learn more about GrabPress or the GrabPress Video Plugin on WordPress.org.
About Grab Media: Experts in video strategy, Grab Media provides web publishers with free video clips and content feeds to increase video engagement and site revenue. Marketers rely on Grab Media to position their web video clips in front of large-scale, engaged audiences, so they can focus on brand promotion. Grab Media was launched in 2008 and is privately held.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher