|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 02:43 PM EST||
WARSAW, Poland, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- For much of the past few decades, Europe has been reliant upon Russia for natural gas and oil to fuel everyday life. With an eye on energy independence, Euro-Weld is helping dozens of European countries to set up pipelines to collect and distribute natural gas. These pipelines, built with steel and perfect for transporting energy products, are helping Europe to extract and move shale gas in abundance. However, more pipeline will be built in the next few years as more shale discoveries prompt an increase in production. Thankfully, Euro-Weld will be available to assist in Europe's most ambitious energy project for decades.
As the Euro-Weld website indicates, their pipeline projects are varied greatly by industry. The chemical, petrochemical, water treatment, and even pharmaceutical companies all need pipelines to generate in Europe properly. As one of the largest welding and pipeline production companies in Europe, Euro-Weld has a significant role in the economy and stability of the entire region. Recently, however, they have been instrumental in the European bid for energy independence.
For most onlookers, the European project to attain energy independence has been long overdue. Russia has a stranglehold on the market and often uses this leverage to coax payment with the threat of shutting off the pipelines to European countries. In the dead of winter, Ukraine and much of Eastern Europe was left without natural gas and energy as a result of unpaid bills to the Russian energy giants. For many, this was the last straw.
If everything goes according to plan, Euro-Weld will help to bring ever more energy to the entire continent of Europe. While they are now distributing large amounts of products across the European landmass, they must be able to scale if they hope to be successful in the long run. However, Euro-Weld is not the only company involved in the shale gas exploration and distribution. More importantly, many countries' public opinion with regards to "fracking" (extracting natural gas through unconventional means) is very low. Moratoriums on extracting natural gas have been a huge problem across Europe and the overall energy independence hopes are being dashed by the month. Still, Euro-Weld has already transferred much of the natural gas and energy around the European continent. In time, hopefully they will help to provide Europe with energy independence in order to avoid foreign entanglements and confrontation.
For more information please visit the Euro-Weld website by follwing this link-http://www.euro-weld.com/
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London