|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 02:39 PM EST||
BOSTON, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With less than a third of the world's population connected to the Internet, mobile technology will be instrumental in bringing the next few billion people online. Join members of the Pyramid team as they discuss this topic and more at Mobile World Congress.
On Tuesday, February 26, join Guy Zibi as he moderates the keynote session, Connecting the Next Billion to the Internet from 9-10:30am in Hall 4. The session will explore how the industry landscape will evolve as the Internet community continues to grow over the coming years. Mr. Zibi will moderate a distinguished panel of speakers, including Sunil Mittal, Chairman and MD of Bharti Airtel; Stephen Elop, President and CEO of Nokia; Nasser Marafih, CEO of Qtel; and Gary Kovacs, CEO of Mozilla.
On Wednesday, February 27, Guy Zibi and Badii Kechiche will lead a Breakfast Briefing, held at the Fira Congress Hotel, next to the Fira de Barcelona. The briefing will address key insights into Pyramid's 2013 top ten trends for the global telecom market, as well as a presentation on business models for the next billion Internet subscribers – an expansion of Mr. Zibi's keynote session from the previous day.
The following Pyramid analysts, consultants and executive team will be attending the event:
To request a meeting, please contact Jennifer Baker at Jennifer.Baker@ubm.com.
Pyramid Research (pyramidresearch.com) offers practical solutions to the complex demands our clients face in the global communications industry. Its analysis is uniquely positioned at the intersection of emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models, powered by the bottom-up methodology of our market forecasts for more than 100 countries – a distinction that has remained unmatched for more than 25 years. As a division of UBM Tech (tech.ubm.com), Pyramid Research contributes to the only integrated business information platform serving the global communications industry.
SOURCE Pyramid Research
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher