|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 01:00 PM EST||
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. and ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Ill., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Badgeville, the #1 gamification platform, and Restaurant.com, the nation's largest dining deals site, today have announced the launch of a new rewards program geared towards engaging loyal customers and helping them discover thousands of new dining opportunities offered by the site.
The first program of its kind, Restaurant.com's new social loyalty program for the best dining deals employs Badgeville's Behavior Platform to recognize highly engaged and loyal customers through a gamified experience. Rewards program participants can earn points, badges, and advance on the Restaurant.com Rewards Leaderboard simply by shopping and sharing on social channels, as well as for repeat site visits.
"Badgeville's dynamic Behavior Platform enabled us to quickly realize our vision for an innovative customer loyalty program," said Christopher Krohn, President and CMO, Restaurant.com. "We are excited to offer our customers yet another way to engage with our brand and discover amazing dining discounts everywhere their travels take them."
How the Program Works:
- Customers are automatically enrolled in the program when they log-in to their Restaurant.com account and can begin to earn points immediately.
- Once they complete a reward-worthy action, participants receive a message of congratulations as well as a clue about what to do next to achieve additional points and badges.
- Customers start at a Newbie level and continue to "level-up" as points and badges are earned.
- As the program continues to grow, Restaurant.com will identify ways to surprise high-level participants with Restaurant.com gift certificates.
"Restaurant.com is leading the way in focusing on the modern customer experience to increase loyalty," said Chandar Pattabiram, VP of WW Marketing, Badgeville. "Even the best businesses must innovate to retain customers, and there is no better way to do this than with a loyalty program that ties into the existing actions of the customer on your brand's website and mobile applications."
For more information or to check out the new features, visit www.Restaurant.com.
Badgeville, the #1 gamification and behavior management platform, enables companies in virtually every industry to influence and measure user behavior. World-class businesses in more than 20 countries use Badgeville's Behavior Platform, an award-winning Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution to increase customer loyalty, user engagement, and employee performance across an organization's websites, mobile apps and enterprise applications. With over 180 customers, Badgeville brings Game Mechanics, Reputation Mechanics, and Social Mechanics to industry leaders and innovators including Deloitte, EMC, Oracle, Autodesk, Bell Media, NBC, Universal Music, VMware, and more. Founded in 2010, Badgeville is based in Menlo Park, Calif. and has offices in New York and Europe. (To learn more follow @Badgeville or visit www.badgeville.com)
Restaurant.com is the trusted and valued source connecting restaurants and diners nationwide. The company offers savings at more than 18,000 restaurants nationwide with more than 50,000 gift certificate options. Restaurant.com brings people together to relax, converse and enjoy well-prepared and -served meals at affordable prices. To date, Restaurant.com customers have saved more than $2 billion through the gift certificate program. Restaurant.com has operated since 1999 and is based in Arlington Heights, Ill.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks