|By Marketwire .||
|February 13, 2013 01:00 PM EST||
DENVER, CO--(Marketwire - February 13, 2013) - Advisorbox officially announces that Fusionbox has joined the Advisorbox family of firms. Both firms have partnered together to expand Fusionbox's market share in the financial sector vertical. Fusionbox is the financial advisor website development, branding, social media and internet marketing arm of Advisorbox.
Fusionbox has developed the Advisorbox.com website and their family of websites. Both firms have consolidated their corporate headquarters and key staff giving both additional resources and exposure.
Alexander Goth and Ivy Hastings have joined Advisorbox as Managing Partners responsible for managing the web and internet solutions Advisorbox offers to financial advisors and firms.
Fusionbox is an interactive agency whose twenty-person team helps financial advisors, RIAs, practice principals and financial firms create brand awareness, increase sales and optimize operations through the web since 2001.
"We act as long-term partners with our clients to support all of their digital marketing efforts using a collaborative and educational approach that brings a true return on investment," stated Ivy Hastings, VP of Strategy.
"The web is the most cost-effective sales and marketing tool available to financial advisors. We help advisors with turn key solutions," added Hastings.
Advisorbox is a national advisor solutions firm supporting individual advisors and providing supplemental advisor support for broker dealers and clearing firms. Advisorbox was started by a handful of leading advisor solution firms who believe combining resources within a family of firms and websites, and consolidating marketing efforts under the Advisorbox brand, will maximize the benefits each firm can provide advisors and financial firms.
The Advisorbox family of websites includes: Advisorbox.com, AdvisorboxExchange.com and is soon launching FindAdvisors.com. Advisorbox corporate offices are located in Denver and Breckenridge, Colorado.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks