|By Marketwired .||
|February 13, 2013 11:36 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- To build momentum in a thriving San Francisco interiors market, Swinerton Builders has hired John McClenahan as Senior Project Manager with its Northern California Interiors division. He will work closely with senior management and business development to capture project opportunities, oversee successful job execution, and manage existing client relationships. McClenahan says Swinerton's deep commitment to integrity and collaboration was a key factor in his decision to join the company.
McClenahan brings to Swinerton a unique perspective on the construction management process, gained from more than 20 years of diverse experience. From his first construction job building houses on the San Juan Islands, he progressed steadily through the general contracting ranks. McClenahan worked closely with architects and engineers in a project management role with Studley, one of the nation's leading real estate services firms, and expanded the project portfolios of several notable Bay Area general contractors. McClenahan has extensive hospitality experience and was instrumental in managing interior renovations for the Intercontinental Mark Hopkins and Hilton Union Square hotels in San Francisco.
About Swinerton: The Swinerton Family of Companies provides commercial construction and construction management services throughout the Western United States and is a 100% employee-owned company. Recognized nationally since 1888 and celebrating their 125th Anniversary this year, Swinerton is the preferred builder and trusted partner in every market they serve -- proudly leading with integrity, passion, and excellence. For more information on Swinerton, visit their blog SwinertonBuildsTomorrow, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and LinkedIn.
260 Townsend Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks