|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 11:36 AM EST||
MEXICO CITY, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Financiera Independencia, S.A.B. de C.V., SOFOM, E.N.R. (BMV: FINDEP; OTC: FNCRY), (Independencia), a leading Mexican microfinance lender of personal loans to lower income segment individuals and working capital loans through group lending microfinance, will hold its fiscal 2012 fourth quarter conference call on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 11:30 am U.S. EST (10:30 am Mexico City Time). The earnings release for the fourth quarter ending December 31, 2012 will be issued on Monday, February 25, 2013.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing 866-393-9621 (U.S./Canada) or 706-758-4196 (international) and entering pass code 96957820.
A replay will be available between 2:30 pm EST on February 26 and 11:59 pm EST on March 5, 2013. The replay is accessible by dialing 855-859-2056 (U.S./Canada) or 404-537-3406 (international) and entering pass code 96957820.
A simultaneous webcast of the conference call will be available at http://www.findep.mx
About Financiera Independencia:
Financiera Independencia, S.A.B. de C.V., SOFOM, E.N.R. (Independencia), is a Mexican microfinance lender of personal loans to individuals and working capital loans through group lending microfinance. Independencia provides microcredit loans on an unsecured basis to individuals in the low-income segments in Mexico in urban and rural areas of both the formal and informal economy. As of September 30, 2012, Independencia had a total outstanding loan balance of Ps.7,303.8 million, operated 532 offices in Mexico, Brazil, and the US and had a total labor force of 13,006 people. The Company listed on the Mexican Stock Exchange on November 1, 2007, where it trades under the symbol "FINDEP". On November 30, 2009 Independencia launched a sponsored Level I American Depositary Receipt (ADR) program in the United States. Each ADR represents 15 shares of Independencia common stock and trades over-the-counter (OTC). More information can be found at www.findep.mx
Jose Enrique Manero
+52 55 5229-0200 Ext: 2900
In the US
SOURCE Financiera Independencia, S.A.B. de C.V., SOFOM, E.N.R.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks