|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 11:30 AM EST||
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Electronics New England is where design and manufacturing professionals gather to source new products, meet new and current suppliers, and learn about new technology for the electronics assembly and manufacturing process. Face-to-Face Marketing offers the lowest cost-per-qualified-contact and provides access to top management, decision makers, and senior titles that have active projects and immediate buying needs.
Electronics New England is co-located with advanced manufacturing trade shows including BIOMEDevice Boston and Design & Manufacturing New England to deliver a full spectrum of industry resources for Medical Device Technology and Advanced Manufacturing. Decision makers from 2,045 unique company facilities conducted 15,832 meetings with 355 exhibiting companies during the 2012 co-located shows in Boston.
Delivering crucial insights and guidance on biomedical regulations, design engineering, new biomaterial innovations and product development for the medical device industry, the BIOMEDevice Boston Conference is back with all new offerings for 2013. The 2-hour seminar modulesessions are deeply focused and highly researched to give you premier quality on a short schedule.
About UBM Canon
UBM Canon is the leading B-to-B event producer, publisher, and digital media company for the world's $3 trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing industry. We produce more than 50 events and conferences in a dozen countries, connecting manufacturing professionals from around the globe.
UBM Canon's signature co-location model facilitates more business opportunities. With a large audience of prospective customers and decisions makers under one roof, the diverse customer base provides more quality leads in an expanded platform.
UBM Canon events serving the electronics industry include Electronics West in Anaheim, CA; Electronics New England in Boston, MA; and Electronics South rotating between Charlotte, NC and Orlando, FL.
SOURCE UBM Canon
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher