|By Marketwired .||
|February 13, 2013 08:02 AM EST||
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Dr. Ali Sepehr, an Orange County facial plastic surgeon, is one of a select few fellowship-trained facial plastic surgeons in the country. In addition to using the most innovative techniques to perform procedures ranging from facelift to rhinoplasty, Dr. Sepehr offers state-of-the-art SmartSkin laser skin resurfacing treatments at The OC Center for Facial Plastic Surgery, his private practice.
SmartSkin laser skin resurfacing is a method of laser skin resurfacing that can be used to alter a number of skin conditions and perceived blemishes. During treatment, a laser scanner is applied to targeted areas, emitting small pulses of energy that help to rejuvenate outer layers of skin and stimulate the growth of collagen. Dr. Sepehr uses the SmartSkin CO2 fractional laser technique to:
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduce sun and age spots
- Repair sun damage
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Stimulate collagen production
According to Dr. Sepehr, the SmartSkin laser treatment is the most advanced, customizable, and effective laser resurfacing technique available today. He says the ideal candidate for the SmartSkin treatment is a fair-skinned individual who wants to address concerns of brown spots, sun damage, and wrinkles. The OC facial plastic surgeon also adds that SmartSkin is one of the most effective laser skin resurfacing techniques for tightening loose and sagging skin.
When asked how he feels SmartSkin treatments enhance the lives of his patients, Dr. Sepehr replied: "The SmartSkin procedure -- like the other procedures we perform such as BOTOX® injections, rhinoplasty, brow lift, face lift, and eyelid lift -- makes people feel better about themselves and gives them more self-confidence."
Additionally, SmartSkin treatments are non-invasive and customizable which allows Dr. Sepehr to provide his Orange County facial plastic surgery patients with individually tailored results. During the consultation process for SmartSkin CO2 fractional laser treatments, he discusses patient goals to ensure each individual achieves cosmetic results that align with his or her expectations. Following treatment, he notes that while some effects of SmartSkin CO2 laser resurfacing are apparent right away, patients will continue to see improvement and rejuvenation as the skin regenerates new collagen in the months following the procedure.
About Ali Sepehr, MD
A graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine, Dr. Ali Sepehr is a board-certified facial plastic surgeon practicing in Orange County, CA. He has authored a number of medical journals and articles, and he consistently shares his medical expertise by teaching fellows, students, and residents from the University of California, Irvine Medical Center. Additionally, Dr. Sepehr is an active member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, and a Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners.
Dr. Sepehr is available for interview upon request.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2227582
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London