|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 07:02 AM EST||
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) platform solutions and DSP cores, today announced that it will demonstrate its industry leadership in platform IP for advanced mobile applications at Mobile World Congress 2013. CEVA will also showcase a wide range of LTE smartphones & tablets, low cost smartphones and other mobile computing devices from the world's leading OEMs, all powered by CEVA DSPs. Illustrating the company's position as the world's #1 DSP architecture deployed in mobile devices, CEVA DSPs power 46%^ of the world's cellular basebands today, and have shipped in more than three billion handsets to date.
Technologies on display at CEVA's stand will include:
- Image Enhancement & Computer Vision - CEVA and its partners will demonstrate the widest range of advanced imaging and vision applications running on CEVA's silicon-proven, third generation platform, the CEVA-MM3101. Demonstrations include dynamic range compression, color enhancement, video stabilization, face recognition, gesture recognition and touch free user interface.
- Audio, Voice & Speech - CEVA and its partners will demonstrate a comprehensive range of advanced audio and voice applications, including voice activation, voice pre-processing (echo cancellation, beam forming, multi-mic noise reduction and more) and audio post-processing (surround virtualization, volume equalization, speaker correction and more). These demonstrations leverage the latest generation DSPs based on the CEVA-TeakLite DSP architecture which has powered more than two billion audio/voice chips to date.
- Communications & Connectivity - CEVA and its partners will demonstrate the industry's only software-based Wi-Fi 802.11ac and satellite navigation (GNSS) technologies. These demonstrations are powered by the CEVA-XC DSP, the industry's most successful DSP for advanced communications (LTE, LTE-Advanced and Wi-Fi), with more than 20 design wins to date.
In addition, more than fifty CEVA customers, partners and OEMs will display a wide range of CEVA-powered products and devices at the show, including Acer, Broadcom, Coolpad, Haier, HTC, Huawei, Intel, InterDigital, Konka, Lenovo, LG, Mindspeed, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, SIMCom, ST-Ericsson, Telit, u-Blox, ZTE, and many more.
Mobile World Congress 2013 takes place in Barcelona, Spain from February 25th to 28th. CEVA will be located at stand 7i70 in Hall 7. To request a meeting with CEVA please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local CEVA sales office.
About CEVA, Inc.
CEVA is the world's leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) DSP cores and platform solutions for the mobile, portable and consumer electronics markets. CEVA's IP portfolio includes comprehensive technologies for cellular baseband (2G / 3G / 4G), multimedia (vision, imaging and HD audio), voice processing, Bluetooth, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and Serial ATA (SATA). In 2012, CEVA's IP was shipped in more than 1 billion devices, powering smartphones from many of the world's leading OEMs, including HTC, Huawei, Lenovo, LG, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Sony, TCL and ZTE. Today, more than 40% of handsets shipped worldwide are powered by a CEVA DSP core. For more information, visit www.ceva-dsp.com. Follow CEVA on twitter at www.twitter.com/cevadsp.
^Source: Strategy Analytics – Baseband Market Share Tracker, March 2013
SOURCE CEVA, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks