|By Business Wire||
|February 13, 2013 06:35 AM EST||
LogRhythm, the largest and fastest growing independent Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) provider in the world, today announced that it will host a webinar in conjunction with Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG). The webinar, Wednesday, February 13, 2:00 p.m. ET, will focus on how organizations can use big data security analytics for advanced threat and breach detection. ESG’s Senior Principal Analyst Jon Oltsik and LogRhythm’s CTO & Co-Founder Chris Petersen are hosting the webinar.
“Big Data Security Analytics - Trends, Tactics and Practical Applications for Advanced Threat and Breach Detection” webinar
In this webinar, Jon Oltsik will discuss a recent ESG research report titled, “The Emerging Intersection of Big Data and Security Analytics.” He will highlight how big data and security analytics are coming together to address increasingly sophisticated cyber threats and risks, and how large enterprise organizations are anticipating and planning for this convergence. Chris Petersen will share how many organizations are leveraging SIEM 2.0 capabilities to capture real-time big data security analytics to detect and defend against sophisticated breaches and advanced threats.
Wednesday, February 13, 2:00 p.m. EST
Jon Oltsik, ESG Senior Principal Analyst
Chris Petersen, LogRhythm CTO & Co-Founder
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks