|By Marketwired .||
|February 13, 2013 06:22 AM EST||
CAIRO, EGYPT -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 --
Cairo,Egypt / 13 February 2013, 12:45 PM OCI Announces Approval of Shareholders of all EGM and OGM Resolutions Pertaining to OCI N.V. Offer Orascom Construction Industries (OCI) announced the results of its Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meetings were convened earlier today. A total of 83.07% of the Company's shareholders were represented at the meetings including 59.70% in shares representing the Sawiris family and The Abraaj Group (Abraaj). At the request of Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority (EFSA), the Sawiris family, Abraaj, and shareholders who have agreed to swap into OCI N.V. have all agreed to abstain from voting on resolutions pertaining to matters related to the share exchange offer by OCI N.V. and the planned mandatory tender offer to holders of ordinary shares. Attending minority shareholders approved all resolutions for both the ordinary and extraordinary general meetings with 99.99% voting favorably and 100 shares voting against. For additional information contact: For additional information on OCI: OCI Investor Relations Department: www.orascomci.com Omar Darwazah Email: OCI stock symbols: firstname.lastname@example.org OCIC.CA / ORCI EY /OCICqL / ORSD Erika Wakid Orascom Construction Industries (OCI) Email: Nile City Towers - South Tower email@example.com 2005A Corniche El Nil Cairo, Egypt Hassan Badrawi Director Tel: +202 2461 1036/0727/0917 Fax: +202 2461 9409 This information is provided by RNS The company news service from the London Stock Exchange END
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks