|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 05:07 AM EST||
LONDON, February 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
This February, it's Swimwear365's first birthday and to celebrate, they're giving all their loyal customers some amazing prizes over the next few weeks, including beachwear discounts and giveaways - so watch this space!
Swimwear365 have teamed up with Teletext holidays to give you a chance of winning the holiday of a lifetime. They'll fly you and a friend to a 5* luxury resort in Sharm el Sheik, Egypt for seven nights on a half board basis, as well as £500 to spend on a brand new holiday wardrobe from Swimwear365.
But that's not all! Oh no. Throughout March, Swimwear365 are also offering a daily giveaway on their Facebook page, so look out for their '31 Days of Swimwear' promotion to be in with a chance of winning fantastic prizes including up to £100 to spend on ladies' bikinis, beachwear and accessories, £200 worth of holiday vouchers, spa days for two, holiday essentials, Swimwear365 goody bags and lots more!
So, it's time to get your party hat on and celebrate Swimwear365's first birthday in style.
Make sure you're kept up to date with all their great goodies, exclusive discounts and giveaways by following their Facebook and Twitter pages.
Notes to Editors
- Swimwear365 is the UK's largest online swimwear retailer and stocks brands exclusive to the UK including S.Oliver, LASCANA and Buffalo, along with renowned brands such as French Connection, Adidas, H.I.S, Marie Claire and many more.
- Sizes range from 6 - 34, with cup sizes from AA to E. Prices start at GBP 14
Contacts: Press Contact For further information, images and press samples, please contact Jackie Franklin at Bright Light PR on +44(0)207-384-6111 or email@example.com For additional information please visit http://www.swimwear365.co.uk and follow them on Twitter @swimwear365 and Facebook/Swimwear365
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks