|By Greg Schulz||
|February 14, 2013 10:00 AM EST||
In the spirit of solid state devices (SSD) including DRAM and nand flash, not to mention emerging phase chance memory (PCM) among others that help to boost productivity and cut latency, here are a couple of quick notes and links.
Here are a some more pieces to have a quick look at:
SSD and Real Estate: Location, Location, Location matters
SSD Is in Your Future: Where, When and With What Are the Questions
Storage and IO trends for 2013 and beyond
SSD, flash and DRAM, DejaVu or something new?
What's your take on SSD in storage arrays, cast your vote and see results here
Also check out here what Micron has in mind with merging nand flash with the DDR4 (e.g. DRAM socket) memory bus for servers in a year or two.
Ok, nuff said.
All Comments, (C) and (TM) belong to their owners/posters, Other content (C) Copyright 2006-2013 StorageIO All Rights Reserved
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher