|By Marketwired .||
|February 13, 2013 05:01 AM EST||
RALEIGH, NC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- At her Raleigh plastic surgery practice, Dr. Sandra Fearrington provides several facial rejuvenation options to help patients worried about signs of aging. She says Sculptra® Aesthetic in particular offers countless benefits for patients because it provides subtle results over time for a more natural-looking appearance.
According to Dr. Fearrington, the ideal candidate for Sculptra® Aesthetic is any patient looking to replace facial volume loss. "The procedure is an excellent follow-up treatment for those looking to refresh a facelift and for patients who want results that develop over time without anyone knowing they have had work done."
Dr. Fearrington addresses several benefits of the Sculptra® Aesthetic treatment, including:
- Increased facial volume through collagen stimulation
- Results that can last for more than two years
- Uses FDA-approved biodegradable synthetic materials that reduce risks of allergic reaction
- Can treat nasolabial folds, sunken cheeks, deep wrinkles and facial creases
- Treatments can be completed in 30 minutes or less
- Does not require incisions or lasers
- Treatment is naturally absorbed into skin
- Minimal discomfort and recovery time
Studies conducted on Sculptra® Aesthetic have shown that 75 percent of women aged 35 to 69 prefer gradual results lasting more than two years, compared to 25 percent of women who prefer immediate results lasting for one year. Dr. Fearrington says Sculptra® Aesthetic is a popular choice amongst her patients because of the gradual subtle results. The Raleigh plastic surgeon adds that many people want to avoid the obvious 'overnight' change in appearance that can occur from other cosmetic enhancement treatments.
Because of the increase in dermal filler options available to patients, deciding on which is the best treatment can be difficult. Dr. Fearrington dedicates time to discussing all aspects of treatment with patients to determine the best option for their specific needs. Although many dermal fillers she offers provide benefits for patients, she says Sculptra® Aesthetic can be an ideal solution for patients seeking natural-looking results over a gradual period of time.
About Sandra J. Fearrington, MD
Board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Sandra Fearrington graduated from Dartmouth Medical School and completed her Plastic Surgery Residency at the University of New Mexico. She is a member of the Liquid Facelift Association and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Fearrington is available for interview upon request.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2227235
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher