|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 04:01 AM EST||
LONDON, February 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
It's all about bold colours and prints this Summer with looks to brighten all wardrobes for the sunny season. Reinvent the sixties trend with collar blouses and shift dresses in chic pastels, offset with hot pinks, graphic prints and flower detailing and worn with wedge sandals. Modernise the look with a soft biker jacket; a key piece for the season. Minimalist pieces, layered cut-out detailing and strong tailoring with peplum dresses highlight the feminine silhouette, while pattern is key with must-have stripes and edgy snake print. Inject freshness with super bright white pieces worn top to toe for the more daring, or with accessories seen with flashes of metallic.
For the men, denim is the look of the season with a variety of vibrant colours, cuts and the back-in-fashion bleach washes. Graphic tees and patterned shorts teamed with canvas espadrilles and retro style sunnies create that laid back Ibiza chill-out vibe. For the more heritage gentleman, a regatta colour palette with a nautical edge consists of slim fit tailored suits, classic striped shirts, skinny ties, straw boaters and soft tassel loafers.
Little Latina's will be Sambaing in the sun this summer with punchy prints and a vibrant colour palette that gives a lively kick. 'Style tribe' has a more urban edge, with strong tribal influences. Girls will be lost in a Safari adventure with abstract animal designs of zebra and giraffe. Monochrome is the focal palette, mixed with splashes of earthy ochre tones. Slick back the hair and button up your shirts, 50's smart gives boys of all ages a preppy mix & match trend, with quirky car print shirts and blazers to give a smart/casual feel. Make a statement with a bold clash of animal and geometric prints with flashes of fluro.
Packed with catwalk inspired fashion, this season Next has the best in women's, men's and children's trends - with stylish clothing for the coming season being showcased in stores and online. Love what you see? To enjoy the new in Summer 2013 collections, click onto at next.co.uk for new arrivals for the coming season.
Find Next on Facebook at facebook.com/nextonline
Follow on Twitter @nextofficial
Find us on Google + search +next
Follow on Pinterest pinterest.com/nextofficial
Find us on Instagram at instagram.com/nextofficial
SOURCE Next UK
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks