|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 04:01 AM EST||
AIX-EN-PROVENCE, France, February 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
What is the secret to IAE Aix success?
... or how does the leading French university business school manage to defy the rules and develop an alternative and efficient international model which puts it among the best management schools in the world?
The IAE Aix is the Graduate School of Management of the Aix-Marseille University (70,000 students, located in France).
To view the Multimedia News Release, please click:
As the premier French public business school and accredited EQUIS since 1999, the IAE Aix invented and has developed, since its creation in 1955, a unique model based on its audacious strategy: internationalization, innovation and career placement, putting personal and professional student expectations at the heart of the system.
« We stand behind strong values » explains Patrick Rousseau, IAE Aix Dean, « A public service mission which combines diversity, responsibility and ethics and plays itself out in the implementation of innovative international programmes, personalised guidance support services such as those of the Corporate & Career Services Centre, and putting into place alliances and international partnerships ».
The IAE Aix has succeeded in creating an institution considered by the auditors of the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development) as original, with strengths that go beyond the basic standards required for EQUIS accreditation. Most notably are the strategy of internationalization, the spirit of innovation and creativity which drive the entire IAE Aix community, the quality of relationships with academic and corporate partners, and the fulfilment of students.
In assuring a student/professor ration that exceeds numerous other establishments and training delivered more that 50% in English, the IAE Aix has managed to place itself among the best European management schools.
In conclusion, the EFMD has renewed EQUIS accreditation for the IAE Aix for 3 years. AMU President, Yvon Berland clarifies, "The IAE Aix plays a principal role in the international ambitions which my presidency should bring to the largest university in the French-speaking world."
Cécile Bolliet: firstname.lastname@example.org
Véronique Moncada: email@example.com
IAE Aix Graduate School of Management
Chemin de la quille, Puyricard - CS30063
13089 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 2
SOURCE IAE Aix-en-Provence
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks