|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 04:01 AM EST||
MUNICH and NEUBIBERG, Germany, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lantiq, a leading supplier of broadband access and home networking technologies, today announced that David Boikess has been named Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales. He will be located at the Lantiq headquarters in Munich. In his new position David will leverage over 30 years of experience in the semiconductor industry in various sales, marketing and management positions.
"With David we are putting in place an experienced, senior sales executive with a strong understanding of our products, our markets, and our customers," stated Dan Artusi, CEO of Lantiq. "Based on his clear understanding of the dynamics our industry is facing he will further strengthen our focus on customer engagements."
David Boikess received a Bachelor of Science, Marketing from California State University - Northridge, California. Having started his semiconductor career in sales at RCA, David held senior sales positions at AMD, Legerity and most recently as Vice President of Worldwide Sales for Zarlink until its sale to Microsemi Corporation in 2011.
Lantiq offers a broad and innovative semiconductor product portfolio for next-generation networks and the digital home. Information about Lantiq is available on our Website or via Twitter @Lantiq
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher