|By Marketwired .||
|February 13, 2013 03:08 AM EST||
Of all the soft drinks categories in the global market, still drinks is the most diverse, encompassing a vast array of non-carbonated product with a juice content ranging from 0-24.9%. At global level the category has exhibited a pattern of continuing growth over the last decade. 2011 was no exception with volumes advancing by a further 7%, the highest recorded increase after energy drinks and bulk/HOD water.
Still drinks benefited from some shift away from carbonated drinks in many markets in 2011, but are also coming under pressure from perceived healthier non-carbonated products such as iced/RTD tea drinks.
Whilst the range of flavours available is becoming increasingly extensive, orange remains the key flavour of choice; although share has dropped by two percentage points over the decade. Lemon, apple, mango, peach and grape remain the other single flavours of most prominence. Whilst flavour mixes registered a slowdown in growth rate in 2011, the berries segment outperformed the category average, with strong contribution from Latin America. The significance of the herbs and spices segment hinges primarily on propensity in Asia.
For more information, visit
About Canadean Ltd
Canadean Ltd has long held a reputation with FMCG markets for providing specialist business information by conducting detailed industry and consumer research, supported by insightful value-added analysis. Canadean covers the entire spectrum of the consumer value chain from suppliers, brand owners, distribution channels and consumer insight.
By researching markets in a holistic way, Canadean's research methodology enables clients to make informed, strategic decisions that are founded on robust and reliable data and market insights. Canadean specializes in online survey panels, qualitative and quantitative in-country research, industry analysis and consultancy.
MarketResearch.com is the leading provider of global market intelligence products and services. With research reports from more than 720 top consulting and advisory firms, MarketResearch.com offers instant online access to the world's most extensive database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, and trends. Moreover, MarketResearch.com's Research Specialists have in-depth knowledge of the publishers and the various types of reports in their respective industries and are ready to provide research assistance. For more information, call Cindy Frei at 240.747.3014 or visit http://www.marketresearch.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London