|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 03:01 AM EST||
LONDON, February 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Heavy snow falls, strong winds and blizzard conditions have been sweeping the country lately, proving Britain is truly in the grip of an unforgiving winter. Sadly, no one has any control over the freezing weather or the ensuing chaos on the roads, train lines and towns of the UK. But, there is one place you can guarantee everything runs smoothly, warmly and with the maximum of comfort and that is inside your own home.
So, while the Met Office is busy handing out weather warnings for certain parts of the country and the outside world feels a chill and bitter place, take the opportunity to ensure your home is as cold-proof as possible. Forget about winter while you are inside keeping warm and cosy.
But, what is the perfect living room without comfy and attractive seating for your family? This is the ideal time of year to curl up on a beautiful new sofa, which you can try out in person at your nearest fabric sofa store. If you pop into a CSL shop, not only will you get a hot cup of tea and an all-round warm reception, but the chance to feel for yourself the soft, warm, sumptuous sofas that are the hallmark of quality.
Whether it is classic cotton or luxurious velour, there is a sensational range of fabrics in the colour, pattern and texture of your dreams, just waiting for you at CSL.
Add to this CSL's great prices - including up to four years interest-free credit - and it is clear customers are constantly rewarded with fantastic savings. Spreading the cost has never been so easy. Make this cold snap the time to say au revoir to that tired old sofa and instead welcome a comfortable, stylish and inspiring centrepiece for your home, at a reassuringly affordable price.
Check out our YouTube page for some great videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/cslsofas.
For more information on the full range of sofas, please visit: http://www.csl-sofas.co.uk or walk into one of our sofa stores:
Croydon Sofa Store,
Unit A, 226 Purley Way,
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher