|By Marketwired .||
|February 13, 2013 12:00 AM EST||
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Verimatrix, the specialist in securing and enhancing revenue for multi-network, multi-screen digital TV services around the globe, announced today that it has established a development center focused on R&D and product engineering efforts based in Paris, France. The expanded software and security engineering team will aid in the advancement of the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) suite of revenue security solutions to meet the evolving needs of today's pay-TV operators.
"Never before have the technology and the business models been changing so rapidly for conditional access and DRM solutions. In order to stay ahead of the market and anticipate our customers' needs, we have significantly expanded our R&D team in Europe with a team of technologists who have deep experience in the latest cardless security and hybrid network deployments," said Tom Munro, CEO of Verimatrix. "We are excited to be able to effectively grow our development teams to support our global customer base."
Verimatrix is based in San Diego, California, with European headquarters in Munich, Germany and Asian headquarters in Singapore. The company has deployed revenue security solutions for more than 600 operators in over 90 countries, including 60 tier 1 and 2 operators, which represents more than 26 million screens and $6 billion revenue protected across IPTV, DVB and OTT devices. With an international network of more than 110 channel and integration partners, Verimatrix has built one of the most extensive partner ecosystems in the industry.
Verimatrix specializes in securing and enhancing revenue for multi-network, multi-screen digital TV services around the globe. The award-winning and independently audited Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) and ViewRight® solutions enable cable, satellite, terrestrial, IPTV and OTT operators to cost-effectively extend their networks and enable new business models. As the established leader in cardless security solutions, the company has leveraged its innovative 3-Dimensional Security approach to provide harmonized rights for premium content delivery to a range of devices over new hybrid network combinations.
Maintaining close relationships with major studios, broadcasters, standards organizations and its unmatched partner ecosystem enables Verimatrix to provide a unique perspective on video business issues beyond content security as operators introduce new services to take advantage of the proliferation of connected devices. Verimatrix is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. For more information, please visit www.verimatrix.com, our Pay TV Views blog and follow us at @verimatrixinc, Facebook and LinkedIn to join the conversation.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London