|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 11:21 PM EST||
WASHINGTON, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Congressman Chaka Fattah (D-PA) releases the following statement in reaction to tonight's State of the Union address:
"At the beginning of President Obama's second term, he has laid out a forward-looking agenda for America. The Congress should step up and be a full partner in moving our nation forward."
SOURCE Office of Congressman Chaka Fattah
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks