|By Business Wire||
|February 12, 2013 09:00 PM EST||
Corporation (TOKYO:6502) today announced that it will launch an
audio codec IC that integrates the audio features required for mobile
devices, such as smartphones and tablets, including microphone input, an
earpiece speaker amplifier, stereo headphone amplifier and line-out
output. Samples of the new product, TC94B24WBG, are available now and
mass production is scheduled for March 2013.
Toshiba's proprietary single microphone noise/echo cancellation technology applied in the TC94B24WBG realizes high-quality voice on mobile devices during hands-free calling, for such situations as video telephony.
Toshiba Audio Codec IC for Mobile Devices (Photo: Business Wire)
1. Toshiba's proprietary single microphone noise/echo cancellation
2. Integrated earpiece speaker amplifier, headphone amplifier and line-out output
3. Integrated audio post-processing features (equalizer, dynamic range controller)
4. Programmable DSP core: CEVA-TeakLite-ⅢTM
 CEVA-TeakLite-ⅢTM is a trademark of CEVA, Inc.
Audio processing for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
*Part Number: TC94B24WBG
|*4-channel digital microphone interface|
|*2-channel A/D converter for analog microphone input|
|*Class-G headphone amplifier, earpiece speaker amplifier, line amplifier|
|*Asynchronous sampling rate converter (for single stereo channel):|
|8 kHz to 48 kHz sampling rates|
|* Audio DSP: Volume control, sound mixing, MUX|
|- During phone calls:|
|Single microphone noise and echo cancellation|
|- During playback of audio:|
|Equalizer, dynamic range control|
|*I2S audio interface: 4 input/output ports|
|*I2C bus interface with support for fast mode (400 kHz)/SPI interface mode (1 MHz)|
|*Package: WCSP 79-ball 0.5mm pitch|
*Follow this link for more on this product.
|Information in this document, including product prices and specifications, content of services and contact information, is current on the date of the announcement but is subject to change without prior notice.|
Toshiba is a world-leading diversified manufacturer, solutions provider and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products and systems. Toshiba Group brings innovation and imagination to a wide range of businesses: digital products, including LCD TVs, notebook PCs, retail solutions and MFPs; electronic devices, including semiconductors, storage products and materials; industrial and social infrastructure systems, including power generation systems, smart community solutions, medical systems and escalators & elevators; and home appliances.
Visit Toshiba's web site at www.toshiba.co.jp/index.htm
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher