|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 08:00 PM EST||
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Computer Solutions & Software International (CSSI) today announced the addition of a senior level Practice Leader, Scott Shepard to support the company's renewed focus into Property and Casualty Insurance for the VUE Software line of products.
With over 25 years of P&C industry experience, Mr. Shepard brings an abundance of knowledge and experience in the insurance and software industries. He has held high ranking IT and management positions with companies such as Ernst & Young, Tillinghast – Towers Perrin, Nationwide Insurance, Liberty Mutual, and Exigen. As a consultant he has managed projects at Nationwide, OneBeaon, AIG, OneShield, a number of AAA insurers, and several other notables. He has also worked for insurance regulatory jurisdictions along with a number of state insurance funds. Mr. Shepard's extensive experiences with all insurance IT portfolio applications, along with PMP methodology and team management expertise, have enabled many instances of successful insurance applications delivery. As a CPCU and a PMP, Mr. Shepard is active with a variety of insurance and project management organizations.
"I am very excited to be joining the dynamic team at CSSI and VUE Software. The company is poised for tremendous growth and I look forward to contributing my industry knowledge in order to help guide them smoothly into their renewed focus on P&C insurance solutions," said Shepard.
Property and Casualty Solutions
Optimal Compensation Management for P&C Insurers
Follow VUE Software on Twitter and LinkedIn
About VUE Software®
VUE Software, the product division of Computer Solutions and Software International, Inc. (CSSI), is a leading provider of distribution, incentive compensation and sales performance management suites. Backed by over twenty years of insurance experience, VUE Software solutions are built to meet the unique needs of the life, health, property and casualty, and distribution verticals. For more information about VUE Software, please call 1.877.488.3763 or visit www.vuesoftware.com.
VUE Software® is a registered trademark of Computer Solutions & Software International, Inc. All other registered trademarks or service marks belong to their respective companies.
SOURCE Computer Solutions & Software International
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London