|By Marketwired .||
|February 12, 2013 07:39 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Terra Energy Corp. ("Terra" or the "Company") (TSX:TT) announces the extension of the existing lending facility (the "Facility").
The Company has agreed with its syndicate of senior lenders, consisting of the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce and ATB Financial, to amend the existing Facility and extend it through to March 31, 2013.
Terra is a junior oil and gas corporation engaged in the exploration for, and development and production of, natural gas and oil in Western Canada. Terra's common shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol 'TT'.
This media release may contain certain statements which constitute forward-looking statements or information ("forward-looking statements"). Although Terra believes that the expectations reflected in our forward-looking statements are reasonable, our forward-looking statements have been based on expectations, factors and assumptions concerning future events which may prove to be inaccurate. As such, readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements, as no assurance can be provided as to future results, levels of activity or achievements. The risks, uncertainties, material assumptions and other factors that could affect actual results are discussed in our Annual Information Form and other documents available at www.sedar.com. Furthermore, the forward-looking statements contained in this document are made as of the date of this document and, except as required by applicable law, Terra does not undertake any obligation to publicly update or to revise any of the included forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. The forward-looking statements contained in this document are expressly qualified by this cautionary statement.
Terra Energy Corp.
Vice President of Finance & Chief Financial Officer
Terra Energy Corp.
Manager, Corporate Affairs
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks