|By Business Wire||
|February 12, 2013 07:06 PM EST||
Rackspace® Hosting, Inc. (NYSE: RAX) announced that Jason Luce, vice president of finance, and Bryan McGrath, director of finance, will present at the following investor conferences during February and March:
- The Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 11:00am PT in San Francisco, CA.
- Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 2:30pm PT in San Francisco, CA.
- Deutsche Bank Media, Internet & Telecom Conference Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 11:30am ET in Palm Beach, FL.
- Piper Jaffray Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 12:30pm ET in New York, NY.
Audio webcasts will be available at: ir.rackspace.com.
Rackspace® Hosting (NYSE: RAX) is the open cloud company, delivering open technologies and powering more than 197,000 customers worldwide. Rackspace provides its renowned Fanatical Support® across a broad portfolio of IT products, including Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Hosting and Dedicated Hosting. Rackspace has been recognized by Bloomberg BusinessWeek as a Top 100 Performing Technology Company, is featured on Fortune’s list of 100 Best Companies to Work For and is included on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index. Rackspace was positioned in the Leaders Quadrant by Gartner Inc. in the “2011 Magic Quadrant for Managed Hosting.” Rackspace is headquartered in San Antonio with offices and data centers around the world. For more information, visit www.rackspace.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks