|By Marketwired .||
|February 12, 2013 07:04 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Bayshore Petroleum Corp. (TSX VENTURE:BSH) ("Bayshore" or the "Corporation") is pleased to announce its intention to complete a private placement of 200,000 common shares of the Corporation ("Common Shares") at the price of $0.30 per Share for gross proceeds to the Corporation of $60,000 (the "Private Placement"). The placement is subject to Exchange approval, and Shares issued under the Private Placement will be subject to a four month hold period.
Proceeds of the Private Placement will be used to fund the Corporation's ongoing work program in its Saskatchewan oil and gas properties and for general corporate purposes.
Bayshore is a Calgary, Alberta based Corporation engaged in the exploration, development and production of petroleum and natural gas. The Common Shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol "BSH".
Statements in this press release may contain forward-looking information including expectations of future production, operating costs, commodity prices, administrative costs, commodity price risk management activity, acquisitions and dispositions, capital spending, access to credit facilities, income taxes, regulatory changes, and other components of cash flow and earnings. The reader is cautioned that assumptions used in the preparation of such information may prove to be incorrect. Events or circumstances may cause actual results to differ materially from those predicted, a result of numerous known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the company. These risks include, but are not limited to, the risks associated with the mining industry, commodity prices and exchange rate changes. Industry related risks could include, but are not limited to, operational risks in exploration, development and production, delays or changes in plans, risks associated to the uncertainty of reserve estimates, health and safety risks and the uncertainty of estimates and projections of production, costs and expenses. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on this forward-looking information.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Bayshore Petroleum Corp.
President and Chief Executive Officer
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks