|By Marketwired .||
|February 12, 2013 07:01 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/13/13 -- Constellation Software Inc. (TSX:CSU) announced today it will host its fourth quarter and year end conference call and live audio webcast on Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. ET.
The Company's quarterly results will be disseminated via press release, and made available on the Company's website (www.csisoftware.com) and SEDAR, after the Toronto Stock Exchange closes on Wednesday, March 6, 2013. Mark Leonard, President, and John Billowits, Chief Financial Officer, will be available during the March 7th conference call to answer questions regarding the Company's results.
To access the call, please dial 416-340-8061 or 866-225-0198. The webcast will be accessible at www.csisoftware.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available as of 11:30 a.m. ET the same day until 11:59 p.m. ET on March 21, 2013. To access the replay, please dial 905-694-9451 or 800-408-3053 followed by the passcode 3104756.
About Constellation Software Inc.
Constellation Software acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses that provide mission-critical software solutions.
Constellation Software Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks