|By Marketwired .||
|February 12, 2013 06:12 PM EST||
PARSIPPANY, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 02/12/13 -- The Medicines Company (NASDAQ: MDCO) has scheduled its quarterly conference call for Wednesday, February 20 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results, operational developments, and outlook for 2013.
The conference call will be available via phone and webcast. The dial in information is listed below:
Domestic Dial In: 800 688 0836
International Dial In: 617 614 4072
Passcode for both dial in numbers: 77632519
Replay is available from 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time following the conference call through March 6, 2013. To hear a replay of the call dial 888 286 8010 (domestic) and 617 801 6888 (international). Passcode for both dial in numbers is 15572588.
This call is being webcast and can be accessed at The Medicines Company website at www.themedicinescompany.com.
About The Medicines Company
The Medicines Company (NASDAQ: MDCO) provides medical solutions to improve health outcomes for patients in acute and intensive care hospitals worldwide. These solutions comprise medicines and knowledge that directly impact the survival and well-being of critically ill patients. The Medicines Company's website is www.themedicinescompany.com.
The Medicines Company
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?