|By Marketwired .||
|February 12, 2013 06:02 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/12/13 -- Ateba Resources Inc. ("Ateba" or the "Company") (CNSX:ATR) announces that the Company has extended the terms of 7,031,223 private outstanding warrants; The terms being that the price was reduced from $0.25 to $0.05 and expiry date now extended from February 22nd, 2013 to April 22nd, 2013.
Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This press release and other written or oral communication from Ateba Resources Inc. (the "Company") may include certain statements that may be considered "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of that phrase under Canadian securities laws. Statements other than historical facts that address possible future events, plans or developments are forward-looking statements. Such statements may be identified by the use of words such as "will", ""may", "expects", "estimate", "intend" or the use of the future or conditional tense. Certain material factors or assumptions were applied in drawing our conclusions and making those forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements reflect management's current views with respect to possible future events and conditions and, by their nature, are based on management's beliefs and assumptions and subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties, both general and specific to the Company. Although the Company believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, such statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those in our forward-looking statements. Readers are cautioned that risks may change or new risks may emerge. Additional information regarding the material factors and assumptions that were applied in making these forward looking statements as well as the various risks and uncertainties we face are described in greater detail in the "Risk Factors" section of our annual and interim Management's Discussion and Analysis of our financial results and other continuous disclosure documents and financial statements we file with the Canadian securities regulatory authorities which are available at www.sedar.com. The Company undertakes no obligation to update this forward-looking information except as required by applicable law.
Shares outstanding: 57,099,247
The CNSX does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks