|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 06:02 PM EST||
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Green Planet Group, Inc. (OTCPINK: GNPG) announces today that it has received additional orders for its XenTx (pronounced "zen-tex") diesel fuel savings and clean emissions additive from the Dallas County Schools in Texas.
Dallas County Schools (DCS) has a transportation team of over 2,000 professionals who strive daily to serve Independent School Districts in Dallas County and throughout the State of Texas. DCS has the 3rd largest pupil transportation fleet in the United States operating approximately 1,900 buses which consume 2 million gallons of diesel fuel per year and that transports approximately 71,000 students to and from school safely each day.
XenTx Lubricates is projecting that the overall savings to the Dallas County Schools will be approximately $600,000. These savings will be generated from both an improvement in fuel economy as well as a reduction in vehicle maintenance costs.
Edmond L. Lonergan, President/CEO of Green Planet Group stated, "Dallas County Schools is one of the largest in the nation and we are very proud to be able to provide them a viable green solution that saves them money and reduces harmful emissions. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with a group like DCS and look forward to finding new and exciting ways to create additional cost savings that benefit our environment and our nation's students."
Green Planet Group's XenTx fuel savings and clean emissions additive improves fuel mileage and reduce emissions in many types of vehicles. In addition, added benefits in using XenTx show reduced maintenance costs, and reduced failure of certain engine parts such as fuel injectors, differentials, and carburetors.
About Green Planet Group
Green Planet Group, Inc. (OTCPINK: GNPG) is based in Scottsdale, Arizona and engages in ongoing research and development to create Greentech and Cleantech products and services that enhance our environment and reduce pollution.
The Company's revenues are currently derived from the production and distribution of fuel-based energy conservation and clean-air products. For additional information, please visit www.greenplanetgroup.com. Kindly note that we have recently changed our office phone number to: 480-998-2400.
For more information on the Dallas County Schools, please go to www.dcschools.com
SAFE HARBOR: Certain information included herein may contain statements that are forward looking, such as statements relating to plans for future expansion and other business development activities. Such forward-looking information is subject to changes and variations which are not reasonably predictable and which could significantly affect future results.
Investor Relations Contact:
TEN Associates, LLC
Tom Nelson, Managing Director
Phone: (480) 232-5469
SOURCE Green Planet Group, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London