|By Marketwired .||
|February 12, 2013 06:00 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/12/13 -- Soldi Ventures Inc. (Soldi) (TSX VENTURE:SOV) has arranged a non-brokered private placement of up to 20,000,000 units with total proceeds of up to $1,000,000 subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
Up to 10,000,000 units at a price of $0.04 per unit will be issued as non flow-through units consisting of one common share and one share purchase warrant. One full warrant will entitle the holder to purchase one additional common share of the Company at a price of $0.06 per share for 12 months from the date of closing. Up to 10,000,000 units at a price of $0.06 per unit will be issued as flow-through units consisting of one common share and one-half of one share purchase warrant. One full warrant will entitle the holder to purchase one additional common share of the Company at a price of $0.10 per share for 12 months from the date of closing.
The proceeds of the private placement will be used for exploration work on the Company's graphite properties and general working capital. Finder's fees, as allowed pursuant to the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange, may be payable in connection with the offering.
You can now find Soldi Ventures Inc. on Twitter at http://twitter.com/soldiventures.
Soldi Ventures Inc. (TSX VENTURE:SOV) is a Canadian junior exploration company focused on discovering gold and graphite deposits in politically safe jurisdictions.
On behalf of the board of SOLDI VENTURES INC.
Charles Desjardins, President
This report contains forward looking statements. Resource estimates, unless specifically noted, are considered speculative. Any and all other resource or reserve estimates are historical in nature, and should not be relied upon. The production rate and mine-life projections have been made without support of a feasibility study, there is no certainty the proposed operations will be economically viable. By their nature, forward looking statements involve risk and uncertainties because they relate to events and depend on factors that will or may occur in the future. Actual results may vary depending upon exploration activities, industry production, commodity demand and pricing, currency exchange rates, and, but not limited to, general economic factors. Cautionary Note to US investors: The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission specifically prohibits the use of certain terms, such as "reserves" unless such figures are based upon actual production or formation tests and can be shown to be economically and legally producible under existing economic and operating conditions.
"Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release."
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London