|By Business Wire||
|February 12, 2013 04:10 PM EST||
Netronome, the leading developer of network flow processors, today announced that Howard Bubb, the company’s chief executive officer, will be speaking at the Pacific Crest 2013 Emerging Technology Summit, held February 12-13 at the Westin in San Francisco, California. Highlighting next-generation network infrastructure, the two-day event features acclaimed investors, industry experts, and the fastest-growing private companies.
Mr. Bubb’s presentation titled, “Silicon Enablers for Next Generation Networks” will take place on February 12 from 2-3 p.m. The session will address trends and the affect they have on the future of flow processing in regards to cyber security applications and OpenFlow based software defined networking (SDN).
“Software defined networks including OpenFlow, and flow aware data plane processing are spearheading the industry’s approach to next-generation network infrastructure,” said Mr. Bubb. “Netronome’s flow processing silicon and software solutions play a key role in addressing current and impending needs to meet business demands and requirements. We are excited to discuss industry trends with experts and market leaders – including corporate management, institutional investors, private equity investors and venture capitalists.”
More than 150 leading venture capitalists and growth equity investors along with 120 private and 60 public companies are expected to attend the summit. For more information about Pacific Crest’s 2013 smart networks, real-time infrastructure, and cloud services day, visit pacific-crest-research.com/PCS /Web_ETS_1Pager.pdf
Follow Netronome for the latest news and information at:
Netronome is a fabless semiconductor company and leader in flow processing. Netronome’s solutions include flow processing silicon, software, tools and acceleration platforms that scale from 1 to 400 Gbps. They are used by networking equipment OEMs worldwide in carrier-grade and enterprise-class communications products that require deep packet inspection, flow analysis, content processing, virtualization and security. Netronome’s processors are supported by comprehensive tools and a broad ecosystem of premier partners. Netronome’s products are developed in labs in Santa Clara, CA, Boxborough, MA and Pittsburgh, PA. To learn more about Netronome and its products, please visit www.netronome.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks