|By Marketwired .||
|February 12, 2013 02:20 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/12/13 -- Massey College and University of Toronto are now accepting applications for the William Southam Journalism Fellowships for the academic year starting September 4, 2013 and ending April 30, 2014. The deadline for applying is March 1.
Applications are invited from journalists who have at least five years' experience as full-time news or editorial employees with a Canadian newspaper, news service, radio station, television station, or magazine. Freelance journalists who have been working consistently in the media for over a five-year period will also be considered.
The program awards three or more Fellowships annually, tenable for one academic year, September to May at the University of Toronto. Fellows are free to enrol in any graduate or undergraduate courses and use the full facilities of the University. There are no educational prerequisites for a Fellowship; nor do Fellows receive credits or degrees for work done during the year.
Applications must include a proposal for a plan of study, a cv., a statement of the applicant's experience, samples of work and letters of reference.
Please visit our website: http://masseycollege.ca/fellows/journalism-fellows from which you can download the application in pdf format.
416 978 6606
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks