|By Business Wire||
|February 12, 2013 01:00 PM EST||
Business Wire on Tuesday announced an exclusive partnership with social media visualization company NUVITM that provides companies and organizations with social media monitoring via a unique visual intelligence platform.
NUVI goes beyond the standard array of charts and graphs typical of most social media monitoring products. NUVI provides a visually intuitive real-time display of conversations that weight influence and sentiment, allowing users to instantly grasp the significance of the social media conversations taking place in their market so they can act immediately to engage their detractors and evangelists.
NUVI’s visual representation of social conversations gives executives, social media managers, crisis communication specialists, political consultants, brand managers or anyone trying to make sense out of social media chatter, the ability to understand and participate in real time. Some of NUVI’s features include:
- A clear and simple overview showing easily understood key metrics
- A patent-pending bubble stream of real-time mentions which combines analysis of commenter influence with sentiment to produce a meaningful, interactive display
- A map showing where in the world people are talking about your topics, with street-level zoom capability
- A word burst feature that lets you know at a glance what is trending and what the majority of your followers are discussing and sharing
Besides allowing clients to identify and participate in the most impactful discussions in real time, NUVI adapts itself equally well to a web-enabled mobile device or a big screen command center, giving users a high degree of portability and flexibility.
“NUVI offers Business Wire members the opportunity to monitor, make sense of and engage in the conversations that are going on around their brand, products and industry in real-time using a state-of-the-art platform which offers actionable intelligence,” said Laura Sturaitis, EVP Media Services and Product Strategy at Business Wire. “A press release on Business Wire or other breaking news event often starts critical conversations, and NUVI allows our clients to easily track, respond, engage and influence those conversations.”
Added Stuart Dean, NUVI's EVP of Business Development, "We are thrilled to enter into this exclusive partnership with the worldwide leader in news release distribution. With NUVI’s visual intelligence platform for social media engagement and Business Wire's world-class service offerings, our partnership will provide customers with unparalleled measurement tools and reporting features."
NUVITM (www.nuviapp.com) is a real-time analytics platform focused on social media listening, engagement, and reporting. NUVI’s web software platform makes social conversations actionable and insightful using elegant dashboards and unique visualizations. Spun out of creative agency Struck in 2011, NUVI is rapidly becoming the tool of choice for innovative and socially intelligent organizations.
About Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, provides press release distribution, regulatory disclosure, online newsroom hosting and content marketing services for companies and organizations worldwide. Investor relations, public relations, public policy and marketing professionals rely on Business Wire to accurately distribute and post their market-moving communications to their target audiences. Founded in 1961, Business Wire is a trusted news source by media, journalists, investment professionals and regulatory authorities, delivering news directly into editorial systems and leading online news sources, while boosting SEO and social media engagement via its multi-patented simultaneous NX Network.
With more than 30 bureaus worldwide, Business Wire's local experts and global resources enable it to build and adapt services that effectively and securely meet the varying needs of communications professionals and news consumers. Business Wire provides EDGAR, SEDAR and European regulatory disclosure fulfillment, as well as press release delivery in dozens of languages to hundreds of industry segments in geographic markets on every continent. State-of-the-art content marketing platforms and online IR site and PR newsroom hosting tools boost engagement and efficiency. Measurement and monitoring tools provide guidance into message effectiveness.
Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for Business Wire.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher