|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 11:39 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Small and Medium-sized Business Cloud market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 18.45 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the reduced costs of the cloud approach. The SMB Cloud market in the US has also been witnessing the growing demand for public cloud services. However, the problems in integration and interoperability could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Small and Medium-sized Business Cloud Market in the US 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions; it also covers the SMB Cloud market in the US landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Amazon.com Inc., Google Inc., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Rackspace Hosting Inc., Salesforce.com Inc., and Verizon Communications Inc.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are
ATandT Corp., BMC Software Inc., CA Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Computer Sciences Corp., Dell Inc., EMC Corp., Hewlett Packard Co., Oracle Corp., Red Hat Corp., and VMware Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
What are key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Table of Contents01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
04.1 Cloud Market for SMBs by Segments
04.2 SMB Cloud in the US Market Forecast
04.3 SMB Cloud Market in the US by Segment Market Forecast
SMB Hosted Infrastructure Services Market in the US
SMB Web Presence Market in the US
SMB Hosted Communication Market in the US
SMB SaaS Market in the US
04.4 Five Forces Analysis
05. Vendor Landscape
05.1 SMB Cloud Market in the US by Vendor Segmentation
05.2 Major Acquisitions
05.3 Key Developments
06. Buying Criteria
07. Market Growth Drivers
08. Drivers and their Impact
09. Market Challenges
10. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
11. Market Trends
12. Key Vendor Analysis
12.1 Amazon.com Inc.
12.2 Google Inc.
12.3 IBM Corp.
12.4 Microsoft Corp.
12.5 Rackspace Hosting Inc.
12.6 Salesforce.com Inc.
12.7 Verizon Communications Inc.
13. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:Exhibit 1: Cloud Market for SMBs by Segments
Exhibit 2: SMB Cloud Market in the US 2012-2016 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 3: SMB Hosted Infrastructure Services Market in the US 2012-2016 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 4: SMB Web Presence Market in the US 2012-2016 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 5: SMB Hosted Communication Market in the US 2012-2016 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 6: SMB Hosted Communication Market in the US by Segments 2012-2016 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 7: SMB SaaS Market in the US 2012-2016 (US$ billion)
To order this report:IT_Hosting Industry: Small and Medium-sized Business Cloud Market in the US 2012-2016
Contact Clare: email@example.com
US:(339) 368 6001
Intl:+1 339 368 6001
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London