|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 11:28 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
•Voice messaging (VM) remains a must-have application within a unified communications (UC) application stack. While the luster has faded compared to other communications methods, very few business are willing to abandon it.
•The total enterprise voice and unified messaging (UM) market saw some gains in the number of seat licenses shipped in 2011. Market revenues declined, due largely to some license bundling and softness in the average selling price among vendors.
•Vendors maintain particular focus on the interoperability and integration capabilities of their unified messaging solutions. By integrating and centralizing voice messaging for disparate telephony systems, vendors can offer the advanced functionality to businesses looking to maintain their investment in legacy communications platforms.
•Server virtualization is extending the functionality and deployment opportunities for unified messaging, enabling cost-effective, geo-redundant, and hosted or cloud-based UM solutions.
•Unified messaging continues to overtake traditional voicemail, with many vendors simply offering UM-enabled licenses within the majority of their platforms.
TABLE OF CONTENTSExecutive Summary 4
Market Overview 9
Total Market -
•External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints 17
•Forecasts and Trends 23
•Market Share and Competitive Analysis 36
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications) 42
Contact Clare: email@example.com
US:(339) 368 6001
Intl:+1 339 368 6001
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks