|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 10:45 AM EST||
JONESBORO, Ark., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Camfil Farr Air Pollution Control (APC), a leading global producer of dust and fume collectors to clean up industrial processes, has announced that the company will now operate under the name Camfil Air Pollution Control (APC). The new web address for the company is www.camfilapc.com.
Camfil APC is the dust collection part of Camfil, the world's largest air filter manufacturer. "In 2000, Camfil purchased Farr Company in the U.S. and changed the name of the merged company worldwide to Camfil Farr," states Lee Morgan, president of Camfil APC. "This year, Camfil is celebrating 50 years in the clean air solutions business, and the Camfil name is now well known in the U.S. and throughout the world. The company has therefore decided to change the official name back to Camfil, while the global dust collection business now becomes Camfil APC." Customers will continue to see the Farr name and logo on the popular Farr Gold Series® dust collector.
SOURCE Camfil Air Pollution Control
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher