|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 10:40 AM EST||
United Kingdom, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Fast-growing online print services supplier 123Print UK is doing it again – slashing the prices of a huge selection of its products designed to help anyone get across their messages in the most stylish and effective ways.
Big discounts of up to 40 per cent are being offered right now and for the rest of February on a variety of useful lines, many of which are widely used by businesses to promote themselves.
So it's a great time for any company to stock up on a selection of promotional materials, and make their marketing budget stretch much further.
Not-to-be-missed deals available this month include:
- Up to 40% off 123Print business cards
- Savings of up to 40% on wedding stationery
- As much as 30% off address labels
- Up to 40% off personalised pens and postcards, and
- Buy one customised stamp set and get 25% off a second one.
"We appreciate that lots of businesses are finding it really tough at present," said Mark Seekins, Managing Director of 123Print UK. "But at times when competition is more intense than ever, money spent on useful, good-quality promotional products can help a company stand out from the masses.
"So we've slashed the prices of a stack of such practical ideas, such as address labels for your business, which can be attached to anything you send or give to customers, to help them remember you.
"And with Valentine's Day with us, lots of newly-engaged couples are likely to be starting to make plans for their big day. So with big discounts on wedding invitations from 123Print, the timing couldn't be better," added Mark.
To see all the amazing deals on offer throughout February in the 123Print sale, simply visit the company's website at 123print.co.uk today.
There's also inspiration to help anyone design their work stationery, with thousands of designs and stock images to choose from. Whether you're looking to make your business stand out from the crowd, wow people with your wedding invitations, or simply send a postcard to a loved one, 123Print makes getting everything you need as easy as, well, 1-2-3.
123Print offers both individuals and businesses a wide range of fully-customisable printed products for a variety of different events. Our price structure is clear and straightforward, so our customers know they can create the item that's right for them – without having to pay over the odds. We also have a huge selection of stock images and designs to choose from, making it utterly simple for our customers to create and order the bespoke business cards, invitations, mugs and much more through the 123Print UK website.
Press release submitted by online press release distribution service Submitpressrelease123.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks