|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 10:40 AM EST||
CUPERTINO, Calif., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Itsara Koncepts has unveiled KLADISTM, a decorative table lamp with magnetic interchangeable shades. By changing shades in seconds, anyone can update their lighting décor anytime, even for seasonal occasions. With its versatility, this designer product is being brought to everyday consumers and is now available for preorder on the crowd funding platform, Kickstarter.
KLADISTM introduces a new concept of customization and interaction with lighting. Instead of replacing an entire lamp, users need only to update their shade. Contrast to traditional lamps, the shades of KLADISTM store conveniently in flat sheets. "Elegance meets simplicity and innovation," as described by Laney Filuk, owner of Bloc Agency.
Owner of Itsara Koncepts, Derek Rungsea started his business while aiming to pursue the field of architecture. From the success of winning a lighting competition in 2008, his inspiration reemerged and led his interests to industrial design.
Founded in 2012 and based in California, Itsara Koncepts is focused in design and development of modern lighting and home products. For more information, visit www.itsarakoncepts.com or contact Derek Rungsea at 408.658.6183.
Derek Rungsea Itsara Koncepts, 408.658.6183, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Itsara Koncepts
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks