|By Business Wire||
|February 12, 2013 09:12 AM EST||
Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE:SFE), a holding company that provides growth capital and operational support to healthcare and technology companies, today announced that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and year-ended December 31, 2012 prior to market open on Thursday, March 7, 2013.
SAFEGUARD SCIENTIFICS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2012 CONFERENCE
Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the call to register.
Date: Thursday, March 7, 2013
Time: 9:00am EST
Call-in Number: 877-317-6789
Replay Number: 877-344-7529
Replay Access Code: 10025175
Replay available through April 8, 2013 at 9:00am EDT
Speakers: President and Chief Executive Officer, Stephen T. Zarrilli; Senior Vice President, Finance and Chief Accounting Officer, Jeffrey B. McGroarty, CPA; and Managing Director, Healthcare, Gary J. Kurtzman, MD.
Format: Discussion of fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results followed by Q&A.
For more information please contact IR@safeguard.com.
About Safeguard Scientifics
Founded in 1953 and based in Wayne, Pa., Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE: SFE) provides growth capital and operational support to entrepreneurial and innovative healthcare and technology companies in medtech, healthtech, specialty pharmaceuticals, financial technology, digital media, and Enterprise 3.0. For more information, please visit our website at www.safeguard.com.
Safeguard Scientifics Press Resources
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher