|By Business Wire||
|February 12, 2013 09:10 AM EST||
SapientNitro, part of Sapient (NASDAQ: SAPE), received a top honor at the 2013 Intel Marketing Innovation Awards, earning the Intel® Single Marketing Impact Award at the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) for its creative and intuitive design of Intel’s mobile platform (m.intel.com). The Awards recognize creativity, leadership and innovative contributions made towards Intel’s marketing objectives.
SapientNitro built a seamless mobile experience for Intel’s global client base – both B2B and B2C. With customers around the world accessing Intel’s range of product and services from their mobile devices, the mobile platform has been widely recognized for incorporating insightful user experience design, navigation and robust content that supports Intel’s brand and business goals.
“We are exceptionally proud to be recognized by Intel for our work,” said RJ Hilgers, Vice President, SapientNitro. “Our strategic vision for m.intel.com was to translate Intel’s longer-term corporate mission into an intimate connection between the consumer and the brand, allowing us to reinvent the brand’s behavior in a clear, consistent and compelling way.”
Intel Marketing Innovation Awards’ Programs are judged on how well creative collaborators have:
- Supported the Intel brand and marketing objectives
- Demonstrated business impact
- Exhibited creativity of concept and execution
- Demonstrated risk taking, flawless execution and collaboration
- Changed the game and set a new bar
“SapientNitro’s creative mobile solution exceeded our expectations by delivering a powerful brand advantage in a unique way,” said Karen Rekate, Intel Director of Digital Marketing. “Their strategic combination of brand communications, digital engagement and omni-channel offerings established a set of principles that ensured our global mobile design resulted in a fully integrated experience across all touch points.”
The new, highly scalable system now enables rapid deployment of platforms to new countries and regions as the experience continues to roll out globally. The mobile site has been released in 8 countries in 2012 with further expansion continuing in 2013.
SapientNitroSM, part of Sapient® (NASDAQ: SAPE), is a new breed of agency redefining storytelling for an always-on world. We’re changing the way our clients engage today’s connected consumers by uniquely creating never-ending stories across brand communications, digital engagement, and omni-channel commerce. We call it Storyscaping, where art and imagination meet the power and scale of systems thinking.
SapientNitro’s Idea Engineers represent a connected powerhouse of creative, brand and technology expertise - one global team collaborating across disciplines, perspectives and continents to create game-changing success for our Global 1000 clients. We partner with industry-leading clients such as Chrysler, Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Lufthansa, Target, and Vodafone, in cities across The Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com or follow us on Twitter @SapientNitro.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks