|By Marketwire .||
|February 12, 2013 08:15 AM EST||
REDWOOD CITY, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/12/13 -- ICF International and C3 Energy announced today that the two companies are preferred partners and will jointly deliver turnkey energy efficiency solutions to North American utilities and energy providers. ICF has identified C3 Energy's suite of solutions -- C3 Residential, C3 Commercial, and C3 Enterprise as its preferred software platform for providing energy information services. C3 Energy has identified ICF as its preferred professional services partner.
Through the agreement, ICF and C3 Energy will leverage C3 Energy software and ICF capabilities to deliver end-to-end energy efficiency solutions and services to utilities, from program design through implementation and program management, including:
- Development of energy efficiency and other utility programs
- Integration, data loading, and data cleansing of utility databases and external data sources
- Configuration, user testing, and user training
- Development and management of customer engagement, communication, and customer satisfaction programs
- Call center and customer operations support
- Development of repeatable implementation tools and energy efficiency best practices
- Measurement of energy efficiency program effectiveness
The integrated ICF/C3 Energy solution will help utilities cost-effectively drive energy efficiency and load reduction across their entire customer base to meet their state mandates, increase customer engagement and satisfaction, drive societal benefit, and improve their bottom line.
"We are very pleased to work with C3 on this endeavor," said Mike Mernick, senior vice president for ICF International. "By providing an integrated family of energy efficiency and customer engagement software-as-a-service solutions, C3 provides state-of-the-art energy efficiency solutions across all customers. Together, ICF and C3 will be able to deliver more cost-effective programs by more effectively identifying and targeting customers that would benefit from energy efficiency programs."
"C3 Energy is the only fully integrated software solution that allows utilities to meet their energy efficiency goals across residential, small and medium business, and commercial and industrial market sectors. The C3 Energy architecture easily scales to enable the aggregation and analysis of very large data volumes, providing customers with actionable, tailored insights on ways to save energy and money. We are looking forward to working with C3 Energy to deliver the kind of robust, multi-segment energy efficiency solutions our utility customers require," said David Pickles, senior vice president for ICF International.
"We are very pleased to partner with ICF, recognized market and thought leaders in energy efficiency program management. They combine deep program and industry knowledge to deliver solutions to utilities throughout the entire program life cycle, from analysis and design through implementation and evaluation," said Ed Abbo, President and Chief Technical Officer, C3 Energy.
About ICF International
ICF International (NASDAQ: ICFI) partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions in the energy, environment, and infrastructure; health, social programs, and consumer/financial; and public safety and defense markets. The firm combines passion for its work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program lifecycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement. Since 1969, ICF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. More than 4,500 employees serve these clients from more than 50 offices worldwide. ICF's website is http://www.icfi.com.
About C3 Energy
C3 Energy enables utilities to realize the full promise of their investments in the Smart Grid, benefitting multiple stakeholders including utilities, energy consumers, and society. The C3 Energy SaaS architecture enables utilities to aggregate big data assets, leverage deep energy analytics, and deploy enriched digital C3 Energy Customer Analytics engagement platforms. C3 Energy Grid Analytics enable machine-to machine communications, dashboards, consumer-facing web portals, visualization tools, and modeling software to analytically power decisions. C3 Energy Smart Grid Analytics encompass both demand-side and supply-side energy dynamics.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks