|By Marketwired .||
|February 12, 2013 08:15 AM EST||
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/12/13 -- Verde Media Group, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VMGI) is pleased to announce that the company has partnered with Coldsmoke Films as the official media sponsor for the Coldsmoke Awards.
The 2013 Coldsmoke Awards will be held March 16th in Bozeman, Montana. Filmmakers, MCs, athletes, and presenters will coalesce on the Coldsmoke stage bringing the audience the very best winter films of the year. The Coldsmoke Tour has packed the house this year at the Catspaw in Bozeman, MT and the four-day SIA event (www.snowsports.org) in Denver, CO playing the nominated films for thousands of attendees.
The upcoming events will bring the Coldsmoke Tour through Whistler, British Columbia, Vail, Colorado and then culminate, March 16th at the Emerson Cultural Center in Bozeman, Montana.
William Veve, President of Verde Media Group, Inc., stated, "Verde is happy to be an official media sponsor for The Coldsmoke Awards and their Tour, we believe that these events are a needed outlet for filmmakers that focus their craft in the mountains. This is the type of energy that allows films like Winter's Wind, Further, White Noise and a dozen more to be enjoyed by a much wider audience."
For more information please visit www.coldsmokeawards.com
For additional information on the film, the locations and times that it will be showing please visit www.facebook.com/winterswindmovie
DISCLAIMER: CAUTIONARY DISCLOSURE ABOUT FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
The results described herein cannot be guaranteed. This release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements in this news release other than statements of historical fact are "forward-looking statements" that are based on current expectations and assumptions.
Verde Media Group Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher