|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 08:12 AM EST|
NEW DELHI, February 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Learntoday.in facilitates online learning to millions all across the globe. This first of its kind learning portal offers branded courses under distinct categories which will enhance the skill set of people. Learntoday.in has been set up with an aim to make people more equipped with establishing and getting attuned with the ever-changing employment scenario. In its inaugural online course, Learntoday.in is offering 'Certificate Course in TV Anchoring' by Aaj Tak and Headlines Today.
Aaj Tak online TV anchoring certificate program is offered at a fee of Rs. 3950 and students can access it for a period of sixty days. The course is divided into multiple modules and provides an insight to students about Television anchoring, in a step-by-step manner. This course provides information on anchoring basics, things to keep in mind while facing the camera and day-to-day working of a TV news channel. The course also includes techniques of using a teleprompter, studio basics, understanding lighting, how to look stylish as well as voice modulation techniques. This Aaj Tak certified course is presented by veteran anchors who through this course share their professional experiences and thereafter offer tips to people wanting to make a mark for themselves in this field. The course also includes anchoring tips from industry experts like Rahul Kanwal, Gaurav Sawant, Poonam Singh, Ruchka Tomar, Preety Chaudhry to name a few.
Learntoday.in offers online learning to young people in India who may not have access to all the facilities available in a metro. Learn Today will offer branded courses under distinct categories. This learning website has been established because it is widely accepted that "degrees no longer can guarantee a good job, candidates need practical skills". Also, Corporate are looking for candidates who can hit the ground running and don't need huge investment of time and training. Through this initiative, India Today Group aims to extend its foray into education by improving skills and making more young people employable.
The India Today Group
Mediaplex FC-8, Sector - 16A, FilmCity,
NOIDA - 201301
Tel: +91-120-4807100 ext (3433)
SOURCE India Today Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks