|By Business Wire||
|February 12, 2013 08:10 AM EST||
Kyruus, a leading healthcare Big Data company, announced today that Ed Park, an original team member and current COO of athenahealth, has joined the company’s Board of Directors. Park had been an early investor in Kyruus along with athenahealth co-Founder and CEO, Jonathan Bush. In his expanded role with Kyruus, Park will bring his deep technical and market expertise to the company as it continues to expand its work with leading hospital systems.
“I am extremely excited that Ed is expanding his role with Kyruus, and looking forward to working with him on the Board of Directors,” said Graham Gardner, Co-Founder and CEO of Kyruus. “Ed’s deep understanding of the industry will be a tremendous asset to our team as we enter 2013.”
The intersection of Big Data and healthcare creates massive opportunities to deliver technology-based systems and services – a paradigm pioneered in the healthcare industry by companies like athenahealth. Park was the original technical architect of the athenahealth practice management platform, which has expanded to numerous product lines adopted by over 30,000 healthcare providers across the country. Park served as athenahealth’s CTO, before being appointed COO in 2010.
“Just as athenahealth successfully embraced a data-driven approach to operational efficiency for provider practices and hospitals, I am excited to help Kyruus deliver the same value to organizations focused on building and engaging their physician networks,” said Park.
Kyruus is a Big Data company that enables hospitals and health systems to take a data-driven approach to building, operating, and optimizing their physician networks. The first-in-class KyruusOneTM data mining and analytics platform creates a “unified view of the physician” across demographic, clinical, research, financial, and performance-related dimensions. Kyruus’ purpose-built search, analysis, and workflow applications deliver measurable ROI in areas of network development, regulatory compliance, and referral network management by directly engaging physicians to help reduce their administrative overhead, optimize decision-making, and increase the efficiency of their clinical practice and research activities. For more information, visit www.kyruus.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London