|By Business Wire||
|February 12, 2013 08:02 AM EST||
PHD Virtual Technologies, a pioneer in virtual machine backup and recovery, and innovator of virtualization monitoring solutions, announced today that Southern Graphic Systems-Canada, Co., an affiliate of Southern Graphics Inc., a global provider of design-to-print graphic services to the consumer products packaging market, has selected PHD Virtual Backup for its daily virtual backup and protection needs. Having looked at competitive solutions in the market from Veeam and Dell, the organization chose PHD Virtual Backup due to its ease of installation, intuitive interface and seamless integration with VMware.
“We wanted a solution for our backup needs that didn’t require a learning curve and could quickly be installed and up and running immediately,” said Ognjen Sokolovic, IT Manager with Southern Graphic Systems-Canada, Co. “We found that solution with PHD Virtual Backup, which now supports our six- host, 40 virtual machine environment that includes mission critical machines and client-facing technology. We set it and forget it and appreciate the efficiency and simplicity it provides – not to mention the reliability for quick recovery if need be.”
PHD Virtual recently launched PHD Virtual Backup v6.1, its latest version which builds on its unique, patented virtual appliance architecture to deliver the most powerful, feature-filled, easy to use backup solution for virtual servers at a fraction of the cost of competitive alternatives. Designed from the ground up as an exclusively virtual solution for the virtual environment, additional functionality in PHD Virtual Backup v6.1 includes:
- Rollback Recovery for Immediate Data Access
- PHD Instant Recovery for Full/Incremental Backup Mode
- Reporting Enhancements for Reduced Risk and Ensured Compliance
- Job Copy for Accelerated Backup Scheduling
PHD Virtual Technologies: http://phdvirtual.com/
More PHD Virtual News: http://phdvirtual.com/newsandevents
RSS Feeds: PHD Virtual news releases: http://www.phdvirtual.com/rss/news-and-events.xml
About PHD Virtual Technologies
PHD Virtual provides the absolute best value in virtual backup and monitoring for VMware and Citrix platforms. More than 5,000 customers worldwide rely on our products because they are effective, easier to use and far more affordable than competitive alternatives. Delivering the highest performance and most scalable cross platform backup and monitoring solutions on the market and pioneer of Virtual Backup Appliances (VBAs), PHD Virtual Technologies has been transforming data protection for virtual IT environments since 2006. Its PHD Virtual Monitor provides a complete, end-to-end solution for monitoring virtual, physical and application infrastructures in VMware and Citrix environments. For more information, please visit: http://www.phdvirtual.com/.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks