|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 07:15 AM EST||
NATICK, Mass., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TwinStrata, Inc., an innovator in cloud-integrated storage solutions, today announced that it is co-hosting a webinar with Veeam Software, innovative provider of backup, replication and virtualization management solutions for VMware vSphere and Windows Server Hyper-V, to discuss how organizations are using Veeam Backup & Replication with TwinStrata CloudArray to provide a powerful solution for system backups with automatic offsite data retention.
Registration available at: http://bit.ly/veeam-ts-webinar-0313
Who: TwinStrata and Veeam
What: Presents "Cloud-Based Disaster Recovery with Veeam and TwinStrata"
When: February 14 at 2 p.m. EST
The discussion will include:
- How the majority of cloud storage users can recover data within 24 hours or less in the event of a disaster
- A customer guest speaker who has implemented a cloud-based disaster recovery solution to replace his previous tape-based backup strategy
- A demonstration of how Veeam and TwinStrata work together to deliver cost-effective and nearly unlimited access to cloud storage to address backup challenges
Parties interested in attending the free webinar and being entered to win a Google Nexus 7 Tablet can register online at http://bit.ly/veeam-ts-webinar-0313
Veeam Software – Powerful, Easy to Use, and Affordable
Veeam Software develops innovative solutions for virtualization management and data protection for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V. Veeam Backup & Replication is the #1 VM backup solution. Veeam ONE is a single solution for real-time monitoring, capacity planning, change tracking, documentation, and management reporting of vSphere environments. Veeam nworks extends enterprise monitoring to VMware through Microsoft System Center and HP Operations Manager. Learn more by visiting www.veeam.com.
TwinStrata delivers cloud-integrated storage solutions that seamlessly combine the flexibility of cloud-based technologies with the robustness of traditional storage. As a result, customers benefit from significant reductions in IT costs, time and administrative requirements. Customers of all sizes use TwinStrata to capitalize on the cloud's scalability and economy advantages without sacrificing the security, performance and peace of mind of local storage. More information is available at www.twinstrata.com.
818-884-8282, ext. 22
SOURCE TwinStrata, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher