|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 06:36 AM EST||
YAHUD, Israel, February 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Magal Security Systems, Ltd. (NASDAQ GM: MAGS) today announced that it has received a service order to maintain homeland security (HLS) infrastructure in Israel. The contract is valued at US$ 7.8 million, which covers three years of maintenance and support.
Eitan Livneh, President and CEO of Magal S3, commented, "Long term maintenance agreements such as this, enable us to better plan our resources and improve efficiency. It also provides our customers with a high level of confidence that their systems will remain in top condition and working order throughout the life of the contract. This contract is a strong sign of confidence in our technical skills and abilities from a domestic customer."
About Magal S3
Magal S3 is a leading international provider of solutions and products for physical and cyber security, safety and site management. Over the past 42 years, Magal S3 has delivered tailor-made solutions and turnkey projects to hundreds of satisfied customers in over 80 countries in some of the world's most demanding locations.
Magal S3 offers comprehensive integrated solutions for critical sites, managed by Fortis4G our 4th generation cutting edge Physical Security Information Management system (PSIM). The solutions leverage our broadest portfolio of unique homegrown Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS), advanced outdoors CCTV / IVA technology and holistic Cyber Security solutions.
For more information:
Eitan Livneh, CEO
Assistant: Ms. Elisheva Almog
CCG Investor Relations
Ehud Helft/Kenny Green
Tel: (US) +1-646-201-9246
Int'l dial: +972-3-607-4717
SOURCE Magal Security Systems Ltd
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher