|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 06:30 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- North & Webster, LLC ("North & Webster") announced today that it has withdrawn its proxy contest with CSP Inc. (NasdaqGM: CSPI) ("CSP" or the "Company") in light of the Company's recent statements in both a recent release and earnings conference call that following the 2013 Annual Meeting the Company will "prudently consider" and "turn to" North & Webster's $7 per share offer to acquire the Company. North & Webster's primary purpose for conducting this proxy contest was in furtherance of urging the Board to immediately commence meaningful discussions with North & Webster or announce a sale process, and in light of these recent statements believes it is no longer necessary to run a contested slate of directors. North & Webster remains as determined as ever to negotiate and consummate a value-maximizing transaction and looks forward to engaging in discussions with the Board around its $7 acquisition proposal upon the conclusion of the 2013 Annual Meeting.
If you have any questions or require any assistance with your vote, please contact Steve Balet at SCB Advising, Inc., who is assisting us, at 1-877-786-3323 or 1-646-290-5243.
North & Webster
Sam Kidston, +1-617-395-8121
SOURCE North & Webster, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks